Our candidate is your interim manager
Each interim manager on Interregna’s books is a confident, well-rounded senior executive with a track record of achievement – often in demanding environments. Each of our candidates excels as a project manager, is ready to be flexible and to take control of his or her own destiny.
Beyond offering hands-on managerial skills, our interim managers are responsive, quick to learn and ready to adapt to new surroundings, cultures and colleagues. While the emphasis is very much upon accountable, results-driven interim management, they offer the kind of fresh perspective you could expect from a consultant.
Committed to making a positive difference to your business, they are acutely aware of the imperative to deliver projects on time and on budget.
Some Interregna candidates
- Stephen is a Chief Executive with proven turnaround skills in manufacturing and trading. Strategic, entrepreneurial and results-driven, he is especially adept at identifying opportunities to create value and he excels at new business development. His last Interregna assignment was initially for six months, but he went on to lead the company in question for over two years.
- Amit is a heavyweight CFO with a strong commercial track record, notably exceptional CEO and CFO experience with global FMCG brands, with UK retail and in property. In addition to interim management, he currently holds two non-executive directorships and has acted as a Council Member for a major UK accountancy body.
- Michelle is a senior international HR Manager, experienced in both industry and the City, and expert in compensation and benefits management, mergers, restructuring and integration. Innovative and pragmatic, she is proud of her strong track record of supporting business objectives. She has a degree in Economics from the LSE and has more recently completed an MBA.
- Jeremy is a Managing Director with over 25 years’ experience of general management and production in the agri-business and food sectors. Over the last 15 years, he has succeeded repeatedly in optimising business performance in highly demanding environments, applying superb people skills in implementing strategies for cost reduction, marketing and customer relations. A graduate in Engineering from London University, he made his early career with Unilever.
- Heather is a high-calibre Finance Director who specialises in business development and process improvement. In addition to implementing profit improvement programmes, she has adopted a number of innovative approaches to funding. With a degree in computing from Aberdeen, Heather qualified as Scottish CA with Deloitte & Touche before spending ten years in the oil exploration sector and moving on to take senior interim roles in manufacturing, travel and telecoms.